Sunday 4 March 2012

WISH LISTS

Since starting my new job at Topshop iv started piling up quite a hefty wishlist of their new summer collections.
To be honest I wasn't Topshop's biggest fan over winter, I think the only thing I bought from there was a forrest green hoodie (very adventurous purchase, I know!) saving all my money for my new faves H&M and Zara, so I must say I think their summer collection is a lot stronger.
These are my favourite things at the moment, literally pining for the aqua acid wash jeans, the white cut out summer dress and the white faux leather gilet but unfortunately I'm on a big save up for summer due to mine and the boyfriends plans for travelling around Europe in August. Looks like the only things ill be buying are backpacks and hostels.

No comments:

Post a Comment