Monday 26 March 2012

DETAILS



Totally underestimated the weather when I got dressed this morning as it was an ultimate scorcher; but then yet again I did want to show off my recent purchase and lust of life.. my raspberry 'Jamie' jeans from Topshop! Yes I know I should be saving but there were an actual necessity okay, and for the bargain price of £25 reduced from £40 how could you resist?!
They fit like an actual dream - hugging all the right places and ending at just the right length, definitely my favourite style from Tosphops denim collection. 
Today I teamed them with a black glittered cold-shoulder tee and my trusty studded slippers, the majority of which was spent outside complaining about how bloody hot I was in jeans, oopsies!

1 comment:

  1. absolute bargain!! love that you put these with the neon pink denim- jade xxx

    www.alright-blondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete