Sunday 23 October 2011

outfit 22102011

zara angora hat // topshop leather jacket // h&m jumper // h&m vest // topshop leggings // topshop boota

Just got back from a weekend in Edinburgh with the besties to celebrate Phoebe turning 21.
Was actually an amazing weekend, after arriving at Edinburgh we went for a look around the city, yet mostly the shops in which I ended up buying my new favourite item aka my angora hat from Zara. I saw it on the website about a week ago and quickly added it to my wishlist. Its so soft and keeps my head nice and cosy, especially in the arctic temperatures of Newcastle.
We then went for dinner at a lovely little restaurant named Candy where we ate steak and drank lovely cocktails, followed by one of the best nights out iv had in a long time.
However, I must say i'm very glad to be snuggled up in my quilt back home to deal with this mega hangover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment