Tuesday 11 October 2011

contrast biker £58 // dalmation trench £350 // oxblood mini duffel £300


Winter is very fast approaching and I have my eye on a few coats already even though I actually cannot afford one. These are my top 3 choices from Topshop, in particular the oxblood mini duffel coat.


On a more personal note..
I am back in Newcastle now to attend my second year on university. It feels very good to be back and living with the besties, although I am missing the boyfriend and besties from home. Currently spending my days keeping on top of the mountains of work I already have and trying to get myself a job.
Next weekend will be spend in Edinburgh for the bestie Phoebes 21st birthday celebrations and iv treated myself to a new dress especially for it which I cant wait to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment